- Remote & Central London
- Up to £50k
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kelsey Hoare
I am currently recruiting for a Marketing Analytics Manager for my client, a niche fin-tech company that focuses on cryptocurrency and blockchain specifically. This is a permanent role and has up to £50k on offer. This is a mainly remote role with the requirement to meet as a team in the Central London office once per week going forward.
The Marketing Analytics Manager is a newly formed position in order to put analytics and insight at the heart of our Marketing initiatives and shape how we make sure it is our brands that users choose to buy, spend, send, and trade gold/silver in their day to day lives as opposed to fiat currencies or other unstable assets/cryptos.
- Be a visionary analytics lead - Unearthing insight from data and partnering to ensure the application of these findings in our marketing.
- Mine data from databases and use it to predict short-term and long-term trends for making marketing decisions.
- Perform analysis into specific marketing channels to understand the conversion funnel and its underlying drivers and provide optimisation recommendations.
- Develop performance indicators and benchmarks, monitor and communicate trends, and analyse unexpected variances.
- Work with the various teams to design and help on a broad range of campaigns including user acquisition, Visa Card activation, platform engagement, and user retention.
- Experience working with Customer Data Platforms (CDP), preferably Segment.
- Understanding of Salesforce CRM, working to set up CDP and building out our Attribution and analytics warehouse.
- Have a tenacious desire to use data, analytics and technology to make the best decisions.
- Have a strong understanding of the implementation and maturing of CRM systems and data usage.
- Be able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Proven track record of building and evolving marketing and brand plans informed by commercial strategy and business data
You’ll work with passionate, motivated people, have unlimited career development opportunities, and learn from a Fin-tech business environment that is revolutionising the entire industry. If you enjoy challenging yourself, connecting with people and pushing the limits of your career, this company may be the next best step for you!
If you would like more information, please feel free to email me - firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Currently, are receiving a huge amount of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
A niche fin-tech company that focuses on cryptocurrency and blockchain specifically.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.