- Remote/onsite 50% of time/Central London offices
- £70k-£80k + Package
- Start date:
- 23rd July/Notice
- Posted By:
- Claire Blasi
My client is an innovative, forward thinking financial services company specialising in providing credit products to consumers, they have an exciting role they are recruiting for, the Senior Creative Services Manager who will transform the internal creative studio. You will ensure the internal studio team is delivering quality, impactful creative across our high profile range of finance brands. You will also lead a studio team comprising of 3 designers, copywriter and project manager, ensuring studio output is delivered on time and to the highest standards.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
· Management of the internal studio team including resource and workflow planning, SLA performance and reporting – ensuring the studio has the skills and resources it needs to service internal customers.
· As a creative studio lead you will work across a range of new business development, new product launches and critical initiatives.
· You will have development and ownership of the studio process, optimising workflows and fostering an environment for effective briefing and creative development.
· Prioritising work and daily focus for designers, partnering closely with other Senior Managers across Marketing teams to align to broader commercial objectives while balancing delivery across a number of campaigns.
· You will have accountability for creative output of studio team, maintaining a high level of creative quality.
· Ownership of creative relationships with internal creative teams across our high profile Co-Brand Retailer portfolio and partners from the agency panel.
· Management of all production partners and key suppliers of the studio.
· Management of all studio headcount and associated budget.
· You will provide production guidance across marketing campaigns.
· Creative management across our 18+ consumer facing brands, working closely with Senior Manager, Brand as required.
Your Skills and Experience
· A proven and demonstrated design and creative background.
· An eye for creative with the ability to articulate creative to a commercial audience.
· People management of a creative team of 4+ across design, email build and copy.
· Proven track record leading and managing an internal creative studio or team.
· A proven understanding of disciplines across the creative spectrum – copy, art working, creative, digital design, digital build.
· Experience with design based systems across the Adobe Creative suite.
· Experienced understanding in IT requirements and needs of a studio to ensure success.
· Experience developing and optimising studio processes to ensure efficiencies and optimum ways of working.
· Organisational skills within a fast paced environment.
· Experience with print production and colour reproduction processes.
· Ownership of creative partner relationships (either agency or production).
· Delivery of studio reporting (including financial).
· Hands on delivery of TTL materials and product literature (forms, brochures, letters).
· Experience working in financial services or a heavy regulated industry
· Exposure or experience developing creative for financial promotions
· HTML development process and or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
· Experience working agency side
· Supplier contract development/management
· Brand Management experience
Please contact me if you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity. email@example.com
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.