- Remote until July, then one a week/fortnightly - Central London
- Job Terms:
- £280 per day LTD/Umbrella
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Claire Blasi
- 12 month contract - 4/5 days a week
*Digital Asset Coordinator
*Once a week/fortnightly - offices in Central London
My client, an FMCG global company, are looking for a Digital Creative Operations manager who can supply content to 27 countries, the main countries include: UK,FR,DE,SE,NL. You will work across Oral Care, Home Care and Personal Care categories. This is an omni-channel business, and you will cover web, social and e-commerce.
You will have experience working in a digital design or production team either in-house or an agency as a studio:(Assets Coordinator) Creative Services Manager or Account Manager, comfortable championing service and product design at a strategical and tactical level internally.
Key Responsibilities/About You:
- ·You will product manage the companies Design System, including management of briefs especially e-comm, manage all jobs coming into the studio and informing teams of status and links to jobs.
- You will be responsible for uploading final content to our DAM system or internal drive.
- You will advise on best practices that help improve agile ways of working within the freelancer teams set up.
- You will be a central point of contact for the team and brand/e-marketing team at EU level, resolving questions, understanding what to ask and what to report back to management
- You will assist in headcount planning with designers, editors and other support
- Work to increase efficiency, effectiveness and the impact of both designers and data researchers throughout the team; implementing templates and best working practice for other works flows coming up.
- You will maintain a high standard of attention to detail with clarity of communication, well spoken and articulate grammar.
- Experience working creative briefs is a must
- Experience of managing studio and projects in a high-pressure, busy creative environment.
- Empathetic and clear communicator who can adjust their style to suit multiple audiences and channels
- FMCG experience a bonus
Please contact me if you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity. email@example.com
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.
An American multinational consumer products company headquartered on Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. It specializes in the production, distribution and provision of household, health care, personal care and veterinary products.
Umbrella or LTD candidates