- London & remote
- £38k pa Pro Rata
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kelsey Hoare
- 12 month FTC
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Account Manager for a 12-month FTC. This role sits with my client, an agency that provides marketing Implementation services, including all-channel production and language services to blue-chip international companies. Salary on offer is up to £38k pro rata.
As part of the Client Services Department, you play a central role in the business and are pivotal to the smooth running of your account(s). You will be required to have a thorough understanding of all areas of the business and be responsible for managing projects from brief to final delivery on time and budget. You will be client focused and require good communication, organisation and time management skills to manage both your clients and internal departments, while always focusing on quality, process and profitability.
- Day to day contact for agency/ client stakeholders and internal departments
- Coordination between Project/ Transcreation Management, client and agencies
- Respond to information requests from the Senior Account Manager or Account Directors
- Strive to better client and stakeholder relations
- Work closely with internal stakeholders e.g. Print, Transcreation & Broadcast
- Handle all aspects of client campaigns from planning through to delivery
- Demonstrate clear understanding of the brand
- Highlight and escalate quality control issues
- Distribute contact reports and agendas
- Manage agreed budgets and administration
- Prepare accurate cost estimates against the Rate Card for AD approval
- Assist with financial reporting and smooth running of the finance function
- Experience of working in a TV, print, or digital production role essential
- High level of IT literacy, including usage of spreadsheets
- Strong numeracy skills
- Prioritisation, time management and attention to detail
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure
- Fluent oral and written English essential, other languages desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, detail oriented, customer focused, proactive and possess excellent communication skills with a clear understanding of international brand challenges
- Experience managing and servicing international accounts in 5+ markets with multiple stakeholders desirable
Our Client is the world leader in creative production - producing advertising and marketing content for many of the world’s most famous brands. Founded just over 10 years ago, they’re now based in 30 countries with over 4500 employees. Their continued rapid growth makes it the ideal place for excitement and ambition.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.