- Client is in CT - work can be done remotely
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- July 2021
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
- 6 months
This is a remote position with EST hours.
Our client, a large Fortune 100 organization has experienced rapid growth through acquisitions in the past several years, and is seeking an experienced Digital Asset Manager consultant to to help organize and deploy a best- in-class brand portal for cross-enterprise use.
The client currently has multiple stores of assets that need to be brought together in an organized fashion, and consolidated into a re-architected brand portal, which will work in collaboration with our Digital Asset Management system.
This role centers around being able to manage the day-to-day operational and administrative activities and ensure that all processes are executed and that the overall project deadlines are met. You will utilize your process and organizational knowledge to assist these teams in collaborating across the Brand, Content, Creative, IT, and external partners.
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with employer match and immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Sick Time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired Candidates will bring:
- Experience in asset management, content management systems, metadata/tagging, etc. will be particularly helpful in this role.
- Experience with Aprimo would be great!
Marketing/Communication Craft Skills:
- Critical thinking/ business judgment: Identify the business issue/implications; ask the right questions; use logic, reason and evidence; understand intent and offer a way forward
- Project management: Define a project plan and project schedule, proactively identify and manage project risks, move a project forward against the project plan and schedule, conduct project communications with project team members and stakeholders, and understand the impact of change on a project and ways to manage it
- Storytelling: Make the complex simple by illustrating ideas, information and solutions using story-based communication skills to share compelling narratives and engage clients
Project Management Skills:
- Build and maintain collection of stakeholder requirements and use cases as well as tracking of deliverables.
- Create and manage overall project timeline for Brand Portal Project (any file/system formal acceptable)
- Based on input received from stakeholders, develop Use Cases and User Stories for Product Owner review and submission or new sprint requirements.
- Author communications involving updates/notifications to status of release dates or new processes to key internal stakeholders
- Schedule key meetings and capture notes and next steps
- Capture End User Feedback during Post Go Live / Pilot Feedback sessions
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background screen prior to starting.