- Client is in St. Louis - work can be done remotely
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- July 2021
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
- 6+ months (thru December 2021)
Our Fortune 100 client is seeking a Consultant who brings Experience Strategist, Experience Team Lead, or Experience Owner past experience. This Consultant role is responsible for serving as a persuasive and inspiring thought leader bringing teams and clients together to tackle business challenges. This position requires a unique mix of critical thinking, creative problem-solving, teaching, scoping, and activating.
Key to this position: Represents user interests between concept design and product design. The experience strategist ensures that users achieve their expected outcome as elegantly as possible.
- Builds and ensures delivery of end-to-end experience plans by partnering with SMEs in UX research, data science/digital experience management, content strategy, change management, leadership, solutions architects/engineers,
- Advocates for the colleague throughout the design, build, implementation, and monitoring phases of technology experience programs
- Maintains a framework for project management – allowing the team to understand roles, responsibilities, deadlines, reviews, and insight needs.
- Align colleague experience expertise with stakeholder business drivers to propose a comprehensive colleague experience plan and estimates for the product / program.
- Manage colleague experience plan and cross dependencies (internal/external) throughout the lifecycle of the product or duration of the program and provide transparent delivery progress.
- Ability to identify potential gaps (e.g. periodic reviews, study results, etc.) and new opportunities to best represent user interests for the product / program.
- Coordinate, guide and collaborate with EUE sub-teams to ensure alignment on colleague experience plan, values and end goals for the product / program.
- Creates an environment for team members to succeed – communicating plans, understanding bandwidth, escalating when appropriate.
- Maintain quality of all research processes and deliverables.
- Provide readouts and suggestions based on study results and empower stakeholders to make fact-based influence on the product / program.
- Ensure delivery of a consistent, exceptional and innovative colleague experience.
- Manage leadership expectations, feedback, and communications.
The Role does NOT:
- Provide technical solutions to issues found during holistic or product specific research but will partner and share the results with the technical teams.
- Manage the technical implementation of a solution.
- Provide troubleshooting support for an individual but will document the colleague experience.
- Recommend solution for an individual during the research.
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with employer match and immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Sick Time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired candidates will bring:
- 8+ years experience in UX/product research, design, or strategy.
- Bachelors Degree required. Master's Degree preferred.
Skills and Experience:
- CONCEPT DESIGN
- PRODUCT DESIGN
- SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- DATA SCIENCE
- MARKET TRENDS
- THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.