- Remote (must be UK based)
- £88,860 per annum
- Posted By:
- Shana Hector
- 12 months FTC
Our client's B2B enterprise solutions arm is seeking an individual who is passionate about building the future of work with our client's platform. This enterprise platform that is used by organizations of all sizes worldwide to transform how they connect, communicate and get work done. This position will be responsible for working with cross-functional Product and Business teams to design and execute against global launch plans to bring products to market.
The focus of this role will be to identify short and long term opportunities for our client to become the communications hub in a company, delivering value for leaders and employees. This role will get involved in product inception as well as launch, and post-launch adoption. This individual will get involved early in the product development cycle to understand and influence the positioning, value proposition, release and promotion strategy for our client's products focused on the delivery or organisational communications. As such, they will have a strong understanding of communicators and employees and the competitive landscape.
The successful candidate is both data-driven and has the ability to synthesize market trends in the enterprise communication industry, and can effectively work with colleagues across the company to drive results. This product marketing role will need to be comfortable guiding early stage product development as well as leading launch planning and driving product adoption. This role is highly cross-functional and will work closely with the Product, Engineering, Design, Data Science, Research, Communications, Marketing and Business teams.
- Develop a strong understanding for the enterprise communications market and opportunities for stronger product positioning
- Identify opportunities and represent view of the market by conducting industry research, including deep quantitative, qualitative and competitive analysis
- Manage comprehensive, cross-functional activities including betas, positioning, value proposition and product documentation
- Work closely with other go-to-market teams (including within Product Marketing Communications and PR) and Product teams (including Data Science and Research) to ensure launched products are successful and perform against their adoption goals
- Work closely with Scaled Marketing to develop & track product adoption campaigns
- Analyze product performance, synthesize customer feedback and advocate for improvements
- Partner with Product, Research, Communications, Marketing, Business and other key teams
- 3+ years of experience working in a product marketing, product management, marketing, management consulting, product strategy or equivalent function (partnered with product management and/or engineering on strategy and go-to-market)
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in the enterprise collaboration SaaS market
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus among multiple stakeholders in an entrepreneurial, high-expectation environment
- Experience building adoption focused marketing campaigns
- Scrappy, resourceful, action and detail-oriented, with a high ownership mindset to deliver measurable impact
- Quantitative analytical experience and communication skills
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.