- remote until September then 1 to 2 days a week in the West London office.
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Claire Blasi
- 12-month fixed term contract
My client, an arts materials supplier with some big named brands in their portfolio are looking for a Product Manager with project management experience and new product launches, this is a pivotal role that sits within Global (new and existing product development), looking after projects from initiation to launch for both Product and Merchandising.
Responsibilities include planning and leading projects and working with the project team to align and focus their activities. Provide active input to drive the success and completion of the project through sourcing, engineering and technical input in a timely and qualitive manner.
If you are a creative person with a passion for art and people, this is the role for you! We are looking for a enthusiastic individual with project management experience covering timings, stakeholder management and wider global team communications.
- You will work only on approved projects, assemble and coordinate project staff, ensuring responsibilities are clearly assigned and understood.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s)
- You will submit project status reports to stakeholders, highlighting risks and weaknesses and escalating for decisions / action as required.
- You will lead planning and implementation of any given project ensuring a holistic view of the end-to-end process.
- Develop a detailed project plan with key Milestones appointing a DRI for each milestone.
- Create and maintain project plan documentation utilising templates and software available.
- Conduct regular project review meetings with the relevant stakeholders, with the appropriate format of communication
- Provide direction and support to project team; identify knowledge gaps within the team devising how to bridge them.
- Ensure full knowledge transfer and smooth handover with project team changes.
Product specification development:
· You will develop technical knowledge through the duration of your contract and use this to give advice and coach the team.
· Work with key stakeholders to develop specifications and agree signoffs in accordance with procedure for all aspects of the product including appearance, function, performance and durability.
· Final fit, form, function and performance specifications to be approved by the project team and in particular the appropriate brand representative.
· You will oversee development of purchasing / internal manufacturing specifications to ensure final product specification can consistently be met.
· Ensure sufficient testing to ensure the specification is suitable, including transit testing and testing in ‘normal use’ by consumers at appropriate stages.
· Ensure finalised product specifications included expected performance parameters under normal use are documented.
Product delivery performance and variance tracking:
- You will ensure project documents are completed, current, and appropriately stored.
- Implement and manage only approved project changes and interventions to achieve project output, resetting timeline and plan schedule documents as necessary and communicating to stakeholders.
- Ensure alignment between the Approved commercial plan and operational implementation reporting highlighting variances and risks where they occur.
- You will develop solutions where possible to bridge identified gaps between the Approved commercial and operational plans.
- You will complete post project reviews to capture learnings and successes.
We are looking for someone who is:
- 2 years cross functional project management experience
- Demonstrate success of working with global offices across Europe and Asia
- Educated to degree level
- Culturally aware
- A passion for the arts
- Leadership – people and resources
- Results Orientation
- Strategic thinking
- Project management skills
- Ability to influence and work through others
- Analytical thinker & Problem solver
- Good communicator
- Decision maker & able to balance risk & return
Please contact me if you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity. email@example.com
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.