- Remote / Central London (must be UK based)
- £62,795-£84,177 pro-rata + paid holiday
- Start date:
- Sept 2021
- Posted By:
- Mandy Brar
- until 11 May 2022
This role will be worked remotely with onsite working in the Central London offices, once covid-19 restrictions have lifted.
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday, pro-rata, inclusive of bank holidays
Our client is committed to improving the lives of as many people as possible. One of the most important areas in which they're striving to do that is health.
Today they're studying the use of artificial intelligence to assist in diagnosing cancer, predicting patient outcomes, preventing blindness, and much more. They're exploring ways to improve patient care, including tools that are already being used by clinicians, partnering with doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals to help improve the care patients
These are just the first steps of an exciting journey that our client's Health team is passionate about taking.
The team includes experts who are leveraging expertise in AI, hardware, products, and more to solve the big challenges in healthcare to help people lead healthier, more productive lives.
Your primary responsibility is to design for end-to-end service experiences across our client's products portfolio for users in complex, data rich environments, understanding their needs, context, and workflows, creating solutions to answer these needs and iterating on your work based on user feedback, data and organisational objectives.
- You will collaborate closely with the rest of the team, communicate your ideas with other designers, engineers, product managers and operations teams, facilitate debate and incorporate the team's input into your work.
- You will be working in a delivery-focused team, and will champion for the user's needs within complex flows and journeys and bring in the broader context into your team’s work to root solutions in reality.
- Your work might range from creating complex data visualisations to user journeys, from creating prototypes to system mapping.
- Coordinate with cross-functional team members to understand design priorities and align team around clear shared expectations for projects
- Plan and run programmes of work to understand the existing system of a service, identify opportunities for innovation or improvement and inform requirements across complex,data rich products and processes
- Understand user needs, analyse root cause of failures/gaps, identify commonalities across service, gather business requirements and technical/operational constraints, that can translate into user journeys across the service and organisational boundaries
- Clearly communicate complex interactions and journeys in an engaging way to promote cross-disciplinary collaboration, gather feedback and iterate.
- Carry out user research to understand user needs, test solutions and assumptions; and with Product owners & UXers to drive holistic journeys and interactions across multi-product services into individual products’ roadmaps
- Design service patterns and frameworks that are repeatable and scalable.
- Design-related degree qualification or equivalent practical experience
- Previous experience in designing complex products & services, enterprise and/or healthcare experience preferred
- Strong design portfolio showcasing work demonstrating a broad range of skills, across multiple services
- Demonstrable experience in creating human-centered solutions balanced with organisational objectives
- Ability to turn research and requirements into simple design propositions that remove complexity from services
- Strong written, verbal, and visual storytelling skills and ability to articulate design decisions
- Experience of working with remote teams and collaborating with cross-functional teams with demonstrable product outcomes
- Experience of working with product, engineering and operations teams, from ideation to implementation
- Having as many of these specific qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable:
- Experience in working in tools for incident management, access control, etc
- Experience with electronic medical records data and/or systems
- Experience of working with remote teams
- Experience in service design
- Experience in change management/ organisational change
- Knowledge of systems thinking and system mapping
- Experience in workshop facilitation
- Prototyping skills
Please can you apply with your CV & Portfolio for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please ensure sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.