- Remote (London based)
- £88,000 per annum
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shana Hector
- 6 months
As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a wide area of our client's product.
• Design flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
• Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable
• Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
• Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
• Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
• Partner with Product Managers, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Front-end programming
• Experience in building and shipping applications or software
• Provide URL featuring examples of interaction design work
• Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field required.
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.