- Remote (London based)
- £73,000 per annum
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shana Hector
- 6 months
Our client aims to be the pre-eminent business operation service organization worldwide. They strive to deliver service excellence so businesses can thrive on our platforms in an open and connected world. Those who join their teams are very passionate about solving people’s issues, and are strong advocates for the broader suite of products. This role is focused on one of the newer products, our client's latest platform. This platform was built to connect everyone in a company and turn ideas into action.
Our vision is to bring the superpowers of our client's top 5 social media platform to support, to build community and bring the world closer together at work.
We are looking for an experienced researcher For this role, we are looking for experienced researchers with a machine learning and automation background in customer support, including both qualitative and some quantitative methods, integrating diverse sources of insights together. The right candidate will have a proven track record of impactful and creative research using both qualitative and quantitative methods, excellent communication and collaboration abilities. This person will combine a deep knowledge of customer support methodology with broad expertise in customer research and know-how to directly influence goal setting and its measurements for our team.
- Design hypothesis and lead studies that examine both user behavior and attitudes
- Generate actionable insight that both fuel ideation and evaluate product experiences centered around machine learning and automation
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods, such as survey’s
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, content strategy, and design
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- MS/PHD in Human Behavior/ related field (Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc)
- 3+ years in applied product research
- experience with machine learning and automation within the customer support space
- Understanding quantitative, behavioral analysis and statistical concepts
- Ability to ask, as well as answer product and user experience related questions
- Compelling communication
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.