- Remote (London based)
- £80,000 per annum
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shana Hector
- 12 Months
The Product & Service Operations (PSO) organization helps businesses through scaled service delivery & operations. Our client combines deep expertise in our products with operational and analytical skills to design and manage scalable processes that support millions of advertisers across dozens of complex products. As part of the PSO organization, the Technical Solutions Consultants team are creative problem solvers who strive to ensure businesses are utilizing advertising solutions as efficiently and as effectively as possible. We are driven by our passion for technology and creating impact for client's businesses.
- Build technical knowledge and expertise in various advertising products
- Provide consultative guidance to sales teams and external clients on best practices and our client's product setups
- Troubleshoot and prioritize technical advertising issues, and escalate to specialists when appropriate for further troubleshooting or de- bugging
- Effectively communicate technical resolutions, workarounds, and product confusions to the sales and account team
- Facilitate a high-end customer experience related to support for advertising bugs and ensure all support SLAs are met
- Identify opportunities to optimize and automate workows and support processes
- 2+ years of experience in the Digital Advertising and/or Technology industries
- Experience with troubleshooting and ticket escalation
- Experience translating technical concepts and solutions to non-technical audiences
- Experience of using advertising technologies such as pixels, ad servers, auctions and delivery
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.