- London / UK / Remote
- up to £65k depending on location
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Abdi Ali
- Job Title: UI Designer
- Client Location: UK-wide - Remote
- Starting: ASAP
- Salary/Pay Rate: up to £65k depending on location
- Hours: Full-time
- Duration: Permanent
We are looking for a UI Designer who has a great eye on design, extreme attention to detail; you are skillful about creating complicated products for desktop and mobile devices.
The ideal specialist will be working with a super talented UX team liaising with the product team to build and deliver a bullet-proof experience for Wynn Interactive.
- Collaborate with other UX Designers, product managers, stakeholders to define and solve problems, improving the user interfaces across our platforms
- Understanding of user-centric design principles
- Outstanding eye for typography and design, attention to detail skills
- Understanding analytics and data reports that show how the current product is being used, the current benchmark, and revealing the broken steps in the flow
- Performing research to show and understand how other brands are tackling the same issues
- Developing a number of design hypotheses and the ability to explain the rationale behind your proposed solutions
- Working with our development team to test and provide your feedback.
- Understanding 10 Usability Heuristics rules for User Interface Design
- Become the voice of the users; be an expert on quantitative and qualitative insights.
- Good communication skills and being a team player
- Being open-minded and always providing the reason behind the solutions
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Providing the flows with meaningful content
- A love of learning!
- Additional expected qualifications for recruitment
- Interest/knowledge of the sport, and betting, preferably localized to the US or UK
- Understanding the betting terminologies
- Speak and write fluently in English.
- Experience at a startup/fast-paced environment
- Presentation skills
70% Research, Solutions, and Delivery
- Developing multiple design hypotheses to demonstrate the potential solutions
- Validating the design solutions within the product team and note any questions and concerns from key stakeholders to be addressed during the refinement or usability testing process
- Validating high fidelity solutions internally with key stakeholders and other UX team members; note any concerns and design risks that are highlighted during these internal review processes
- Signing off deliveries - interactive prototypes illustrating how such navigation works and responsive feedback
- Preparing for delivery with assets and style guides.
20% Usability testing
- Developing a prototype to use on validation sessions
10% Supporting Development
- Reviewing the output from the development and providing design defect feedback
- Supporting the development in case of any missing items
If this sounds like you and you would like to know more, then apply with your CV and portfolio showing your well-rounded UX & UI experience.
Whilst they do have offices in London, there is no definite back-to-office work plan in place currently. Longer-term the role could be offered as hybrid or fully remote depending on your situation.
Salary: Flexible for the right person but also dependent on location.
A new generation social sports betting company that combines free-to-play game mechanics with a mobile and social-first design and marketing strategy.