- Remote (London based)
- £105,000 per annum
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shana Hector
- 12 Months
Our client is a global, integrated creative agency that drives the creative vision for our brands and how they are perceived in the world. We develop all consumer brand content and experiences for their top 5 global social media platform.
Our client's vision is fearless creativity that redefines social. With some of the industry’s best talent on their team, they create beautiful work that has a purpose. And with an audience of almost five billion across five of the world’s biggest brands, they create brave ideas that demonstrate the full creative potential of their platforms, including industry leading, envy-inducing creative experiences. Our client believes in attracting and nurturing world class talent with a focus on diversity, community and career development.
HOW WE WORK
They have developed best-in-class collaboration models with agencies and their cross-company creative network. While they lead the team to create innovative films, content, and experience across various channels, they also guide our lead agencies in the creation of content for TV, Print and OOH. This ensures a consistent and strong creative narrative for work that reaches an audience across the globe due to the scale of their apps.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Our client's Program Managers are a team of strategic creative leaders who work closely with marketers to plan and manage creative projects. Program Managers forecast work, ensure it is strategically aligned with marketing goals, mitigate issues and collaborate with cross-functional counterparts.
● Help prioritize projects with Marketing Leadership based on impact, company objectives and resources
● Influence and understand marketing creative plans for one of their family of brands
● Proactively identify important problems for marketing and/or advertising creative plans
● Take a broad perspective to problems and identifies creative solutions
● Effectively lobby and win support for major campaigns, creative innovation and new initiatives
● Plan resource needs, and coordinate resources across multiple projects and partnerships
● Create strong partnerships with Marketers and leaders within the Marketing organization
● Can foster trusted relationships with creative and production partners
● Understand cross-functional partnerships and form relationships with Insights/Analytics, Research, and Communications Planning leads Program Management
● Manage creative projects to ensure successful delivery of various product launches
● Able to be the lead point of contact for agencies for large-scale campaign work
● Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions
● Coordinate resources across multiple projects
● Take a broad perspective to problems and identify strategic and creative solutions
● BA/BS degree or 10+ years experience working in a creative agency, production studio, and/or digital product marketing company
● Experience working with Marketers, Creative Agencies and Production companies
● Cross-functional collaboration experience with media, research/planning and analytics disciplines
● Experience managing marketing projects, including the creative development and alignment with strategy
● Experience in working on or overseeing campaigns that include live action, digital, and animation
● Experience in setting priorities, problem-solving and multitasking
● Experience in managing international and global campaigns
● Fluent in French or German (in addition to English)
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.