- Dublin or Leeds
- Dublin €84k or Leeds at £57.5k
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Abdi Ali
- Job Title: Product Manager (Marketing Platform)
- Client Location: Leeds or Dublin
- Starting: ASAP
- Salary/Pay Rate: Leeds at £57.5k or Dublin up to 84k EUR
- Hours: Full-time
- Duration: Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to work with the Platform squad and managing the product development lifecycle for several marketing products and services from ideation, through detailed requirements, development, testing, deployment, and post deployment management.
Why we need you
The Product Manager will work very closely with the Marketing and Vertical Product teams to create the vision for how your products need to evolve as managing stakeholders. You will work with highly capable engineering teams that will see your ideas brought to life, before delivering them into the hands of our Marketing Teams.
We use a mix of commercial off-the-shelf software and bespoke development to deliver our vision.
You need to take responsibility for the success of your ideas and need to be competent in managing software development delivery across distributed teams.
So, if you want to take your product management skills to the next level and spend some time in the dynamic world of marketing is one of the world’s leading online gaming companies, then this the role for you.
- Experience as Product Owner or Product Manager in agile environment
- You will have experience in the management of the full product development lifecycle from ideation, through business requirements and design, development, to delivery to players and post-delivery maintenance
- Translation of stakeholder ideas/high-level deliverables into detailed product solutions for engineering to develop
- You will decompose large projects into actionable independent tasks through discovery and analysis practices
- You will create and manage roadmaps for the delivery of new features
- You will monitor and analyse product/feature performance and drive adoption and iterative improvements
- Able to work on multiple projects at once, employ strong time management skills to prioritise your workload accordingly
- Experience in multi-channel digital environments and agile projects (desktop / mobile / tablet)
- Proven experience in user journey mapping and customer experience management
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail; ability to talk tech at any level from developer to Director
- Proven ability in requirements engineering, gap analysis, business process mapping and analysis, building business cases, etc.
- A creative and analytical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to function as a self-starter with an emphasis on getting things done
- Understanding of software and network architecture
- Solid understanding and experience of being part of a scrum team and writing themes, epics, user stories, user acceptance criteria, etc.
- Exposure to QA processes and testing
- Awareness of practical applications for AI and real-time CRM systems
- Knowledge of iGaming industry or marketing is desirable but not essential