- remote/working from East London offices – 1 to 2 days a week from September
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Claire Blasi
My client, a challenging SaaS company specialising in groundbreaking AI technology are hiring a superstar Product Marketing Manager to drive and accelerate growth.
You will both listen and speak to the market and our customers. You will be responsible for bringing the product to market and be responsible for developing positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation and enabling the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure they are aligned to work efficiently to generate and close opportunities.
This role plays a key part in the companies path to high growth. The role reports into the newly created Growth and Performance team lead.
Why we’re hiring for this role:
- As a product-led organisation, it’s imperative that we have a high-performance operation and subsequent strategy to bring our product to market. We are at a unique time in our growth journey and as such, there is a huge opportunity to drive growth for the company and scale up to Series B and beyond.
You’ll be responsible for:
- You will understand the customer and be a story teller of our products and services
- You will work collaboratively with product and sales to ensure effective campaigns to launch new products and scale existing ones, with support from the acquisition and lifecycle marketing teams
- Define and develop messaging that differentiates new products and services from others in the market, leveraging the creative and content teams
- You will train the sales and marketing teams to communicate the value of new products and services
- You will work with various teams across the organisation to conduct market and customer research and drive learnings throughout the business. Be part of and use research effectively
- You will maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional stakeholders and executing self-led research
- You will create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- You will measure and optimise the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Critical thinking - you ask why every step of the way
- Strong writing chops in order to synthesise the benefits we offer and communicate those benefits effectively to the customer
- Excellent organisational, project and time management skills - you can keep multiple teams on track and stakeholders informed of progress
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills - ability to spot patterns and connect the dots. You’ll be self motivated to find and uncover what our customers care about and will work with your product partners to help solve their issues.
- Creative thinker with a vision - you know where, when and how to make the product evangelised in market
- Attention to detail - nothing gets past you
- Ability to Thrive in Ambiguity - this is a scale up. You take it and run with it.
Helpful skills that will help you shine even brighter:
- Series A to IPO/Exit
- Global experience
These are nice to have but not essential:
- Martech/Work productivity SaaS
- App Store Optimisation experience
- B2C/Prosumer experience
Qualifications & experience:
- Previous working experience as a Product Marketing Manager for 8+ year(s)
- Hands-on experience in one or more of the following: demand generation, social media, digital marketing, storytelling, influencer marketing and project management, among others.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar relevant field
- SaaS and/or Inside Sales experience
- Unlimited holiday + flexible working opportunities
- Vitality private health insurance
- Unlimited access to Udemy learning platform
- Generous EMI share option scheme
- Enhanced parental leave
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Critical Illness Cover
- Income protection + critical illness insurance
- Workplace pension scheme
- When we’re back in an office: relaxed and social environment, snacks, and team socials
Please contact me if you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity. firstname.lastname@example.org
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.