- Remote (London based)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shana Hector
- 22 Months
Our top 5 social media client's UK Business Marketing team is actively seeking a marketing professional with 5+ years’ experience to support with setting up and executing components of the UK’s marketing strategy. The London-based Marketing Manager will be responsible for specific brand building initiatives, event development, speaker bench management and partnership marketing.
The Marketing Manager role will also require an extensive amount of relationship-building to gain the trust of cross-functional partners and key stakeholders. They must hold excellent content standards - curating only the most appropriate, progressive opportunities for our client. Obsessed with delivering the right message to the right audience in the right way, the Marketing Manager will possess exceptional project management and communications skills—and a marketing mindset that is as strategic as it is creative. They must be someone one who is a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and thrives in an extremely fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. They should possess a strong work ethic, as well as a genuine passion for marketing, advertising and the company's mission.
• Execute marketing initiatives to support the efforts of the UK verticalized sales team.
• Developing and executing digital events, campaigns, paid content initiatives, industry partnerships.
• Ensuring initiatives meet and exceed KPI’s, reporting on the success of initiatives to the wider organization.
Owned Event Development
• As part of our world class owned events program, lead selected events to deliver thought leadership, education, inspiration and knowledge to the c-suite.
• Lead event content development, finding and briefing internal and external speakers, curating and briefing panels, always looking for new ways to deliver innovative event experiences.
• Leading and driving the overall event experience from conception to conclusion, alongside internal cross functional partners and external agencies.
• Consult, adapt and deploy global commerce massaging via campaigns, events, content programs, working with the wider team to integrate into existing programming.
• Be responsible for having a constant eye on the UK marketing calendar and forecasting key moments to protect/promote around.
• 5+ years of digital marketing experience that demonstrates knowledge of industry conversation and issues affecting the platform’s reputation
• Understanding of the marketing and advertising ecosystem—and of enterprise client challenges
• Experience in implementing similar marketing programs and events (identifying and securing speaking engagements, working through commercial partnership programming, editorial scheduling, producing large scale events etc.)
• Strong organisational and event/project management skills
• Skilled when it comes to working cross-functionally and building relationships with key stakeholders as well vendors and creative agencies
• Guided by data and inspired by creativity- must have the ability to think both creatively and strategically while effectively prioritising initiatives and collaborating with key stakeholders
• Self-starter and hard worker – driven by a passion and rooted in the belief of our client’s mission
• Experience developing and managing marketing programs in an integrated marketing environment
• Demonstrated capacity to communicate complex, large-scale concepts or deep dive analytics clearly and simply
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment
This role is remote for now with expectation to work from London office 3+ days per week when we return, likely end of 2021/early 2022
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.