- Remote (London based)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shana Hector
- 22 Months
Our top 5 social media client's UK Business Marketing team is actively seeking a content marketing professional with 3+ years’ experience to support with setting up and executing components of the UK’s marketing strategy. The London-based Marketing Manager will be responsible for specific brand building initiatives, event development, speaker bench management and partnership marketing.
The Marketing Manager role will also require an extensive amount of relationship-building to gain the trust of cross-functional partners and key stakeholders. They must hold excellent content standards - curating only the most appropriate, progressive opportunities for our client. Obsessed with delivering the right message to the right audience in the right way, the Marketing Manager will possess exceptional project management and communications skills—and a marketing mindset that is as strategic as it is creative. They must be someone one who is a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and thrives in an extremely fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. They should possess a strong work ethic, as well as a genuine passion for marketing, advertising and the company's mission.
Amplifying marketing messages through partnerships and paid media:
Industry Content Partnerships
• Take control of the established partnerships (e.g., Campaign Magazine, Retail Week, Creative Review), ensuring a strong “always on” content pipeline, efficiency in project management and creative thinking when it comes to maximizing the impact of the partnerships.
• Own the Great Work initiative to liaise with Sales and Creative Shop teams to refresh and scale our success stories.
• Continue to evaluate existing and review new opportunities with industry partners in line with our client platform’s marketing goals.
• Champion and manage employee advocacy program, fuelling the content pipeline, promoting the program internally, looking for new ways to inspire colleagues to share stories and reporting on success stories.
• Manage the email marketing programme for the UK across internal and external email communications including a quarterly internal newsletter and three external newsletters.
• Work with copy writers and designers to build digestible high performing content.
• Be responsible for reviewing the open metrics and making recommendations to tweak the strategy as appropriate.
Vertical & Programs Marketing Support
• Develop and execute selected programs spanning content development, promotion, campaign management and event delivery to a high standard and in line with established protocols.
• 4+ years of digital marketing experience that demonstrates knowledge of industry conversation and issues affecting our client’s reputation
• Understanding of the marketing and advertising ecosystem—and of enterprise client challenges
• Experience in implementing similar marketing programs and events (identifying and securing speaking engagements, working through commercial partnership programming, editorial scheduling, producing large scale events etc.)
• Strong organisational and event/project management skills
• Skilled when it comes to working cross-functionally and building relationships with key stakeholders as well vendors and creative agencies
• Guided by data and inspired by creativity- must have the ability to think both creatively and strategically while effectively prioritising initiatives and collaborating with key stakeholders
• Self-starter and hard worker – driven by a passion and rooted in the belief of our client’s mission
• Experience developing and managing marketing programs in an integrated marketing environment
• Demonstrated capacity to communicate complex, large-scale concepts or deep dive analytics clearly and simply
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment
The role is remote for now with expectation to work from London office 3+ days per week when we return, likely end of 2021/early 2022
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer