- Remote (London based)
- £83,000 per annum
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shana Hector
- 6 months (TBD)
Our global leading social media client is looking for an analytical thinker with leadership experience and expertise on policy and security challenges in Europe to join our Dangerous Organizations team.
As a Dangerous Organisations Project Manager you will be driving regional and global project development and collaborating with a talented and experienced team of subject matter experts driving product policy for the client's family of applications. You will lead and develop the framework for the malicious network removal protocol known as Strategic Network Disruptions (SNDs). Moreover, you will help create a baseline transparency model for communicating the scale, scope and impact of the SNDs on terrorist, violent and extremist networks. Finally, you will help streamline our internal partnership support for expert engagements.
Successful candidates will demonstrate excellent project management skills along with expertise on security challenges, be able to abstract that granular knowledge to shape projects applied globally, and have the initiative, humility, and audacity to get your hands dirty on tactical problems while developing globally scaled solutions to unprecedented problems. The right candidate will be committed to countering violent extremism and hate online while being passionate about the positive power of social media.
This is a full-time role located in London.
- Oversee and lead day-to-day project delivery, working with internal partners on Strategic Network Disruption (SND) project flow.
- Support DOI and Comms in the collection and collation of SND action statistics.
- Lead on the review, approval and editorial transparency of SNDs.
- Conceive and drive protocol to allow for cross industry sharing of SND findings.
- Support on the DOI and International Organisations team on planning the narrative and partnerships for upcoming high level exert engagements.
- Bachelor's degree in public policy, law, political science or related field required
- MA, LLM or PhD preferred.
- 4+ years of total experience. Relevant work experience, preferably in counterterrorism, security, Middle East geopolitics, or policy development and implementation, with an emphasis on technology as a plus.
- Previous project/programme management experience in an international context.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and a varied workload.
- Additional language skills in one or more European or Middle Eastern languages.
- Experience analyzing both qualitative and quantitative data.
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.