- up to £49k p.a.
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Abdi Ali
- Job Title: Performance Marketing Manager
- Client Location: London/Remote
- Starting: ASAP
- Salary/Pay Rate: up to £55k pa.
- Hours: Full-time
- Duration: Permanent
So, you have a proven track record in Performance Marketing, you’re data-driven and you thrive off leading a team?
You understand that Performance is about so much more than utilising a good technology stack and competitor analysis, it’s about stakeholder management, attention to detail, and seeing the bigger strategic picture.
You’re comfortable taking charge and have a real passion to support and drive a team forward, making sure they can be the best they can be.
Your interpersonal communication skills have helped you to build trusted relationships with diverse teams and stakeholders across the business, making you the go-to person to link Marketing, Commercial, and Data.
You have delivered some clear results in your current role, across initiatives and project work.
So what’s next?
The role will focus on the paid digital channel performance of products (channels) by feeding into the overall Performance Marketing strategy and implementing a variety of campaigns and tests to provide continued growth and effectiveness.
Alongside your day-to-day role, we have an abundance of opportunities for you to get involved in, including our Employee Resource Groups, leadership training, social teams, and learning festivals.
What will you be doing?
- Lead Performance Media activity (PPC and affiliates) across multiple Travel verticals; including strategy, planning, tracking/measurement, reporting, analysis, and optimisation to ensure delivery against specified KPIs.
- Collaborate with trading team stakeholders and attend trading meetings to ensure performance media is well represented. Highlight risks and opportunities for performance media to support the overall channel.
- Utilise bid management technology to ensure integration and tracking of PPC and other paid digital performance media activity is adequate and effective.
- Develop day-to-day media, publisher, and third-party relationships (e.g. Google, Microsoft, SA360, AWIN, etc.)
- Seek growth opportunities outside of PPC, delivering an integrated strategy for core channels
- Develop PPC and other paid digital performance media process and best practice across the business (including training requirements)
- Provide innovation & leadership in PPC activity via test and learn opportunities (e.g.
- Product Betas, targeting opportunities, etc.)
- Utilise attribution technology to evaluate the contribution of performance media beyond last-click
- Support, coach, and mentor the Performance Media Strategists within the team to deliver against TravelSupermarket OKRs and personal objectives.
What do we need from you?
- In depth understanding of PPC with a good understanding of Affiliate gained working for a media agency, technology vendor or publisher, with a proven history of successful delivery of performance-focused campaigns
- Good understanding of other aspects of performance marketing such as Display, Social, Native.
- Use of digital marketing technology including bid management (Marin, SA360, Kenshoo)
- Use of competitor monitoring and business intelligence tools (e.g. Hitwise, Adthena, SimalrWeb)
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and good presentation skills. A nice to have would be a good understanding of DataStudio and Tableau.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically depending on the business needss
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.