- remote/2/3 days a week in City Of London offices/Onsite for events
- £45k pro rata
- Start date:
- July 19th Start
- Posted By:
- Claire Blasi
- 5-month FTC - potential to convert to perm
My client, a leading production agency working with a big name asset management company is looking for an outstanding Marketing and Production Coordinator with events experience.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will manage and monitor the workflow process of presentations and broadcast assets.
- You will manage and prioritize the flow of event materials through multiple touchpoints.
- You will be coordinating presentations through the internal compliance portal for events, when required.
- Quality control of assets and ensures consistency and efficiency.
- You will keep all parties informed on work progress, communicating changes quickly.
- You will brief the in-house creative and presentations team as well as external agency partners.
- You will coordinate with AV leading up to and on the day of events/conference.
- In-person management of events/conference on the day(s) and being the point of contact for speakers/events/AV.
- You will review the feasibility and timings for all requests for content projects.
- You will coordinate with external agencies for production planning, execution, and delivery of assets.
- Quality control of production results and ensures assets are delivered on time.
- You will support the production of assets in additional languages as required.
- You will liaise with global marketing teams in order to deliver campaigns and projects to agreed timelines and deadlines.
- You will manage the video production schedule.
- Place incoming assets into the workflow and monitor throughout the supply chain.
- Troubleshoot any bottlenecks or discrepancies between internal teams, assets, and programming schedules.
- You will be managing podcast schedules; including speakers, agency or freelancer, and location/web bookings.
Please contact me if you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity. firstname.lastname@example.org
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.