- Remote (London based)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shana Hector
- 12 Months (possibility for extension)
Description:Role: Support Operations Specialist
Our client is seeking a support operations specialist to join the Operations support team for their platform. This platform is a social discovery & analytics platform that was acquired by our client in late 2016; it is a free platform used primarily by media publishers to discover stories, benchmark against competitors and identify influencers.
This individual will directly support our users, provide delightful partner support experiences and help to reduce issues on this platform. Candidates will be self-motivated, organized, and excited about getting into the weeds with operational issues. Candidates should also be comfortable in ambiguity and flexible to frequent changes in a fast-moving environment. This role is based in London, United Kingdom.
- Provide our users with a delightful, high touch and effective support experience
- Respond to inbound partner inquiries about product features, insights, bugs, etc.
- Troubleshoot complex issues and translate pain points to effectively resolve issues
- Improve our support workflows around issue resolution and product insights
- Spot trends in partner issues and communicate feedback to product team
- Help build and maintain central knowledge base
- Train new employees on current workflows, standard processes, and internal tools
- Develop product and use case specialization to improve quality of support
- 2+ years of experience in operations, account management or customer support
- Experience using Excel and/or basic data & insights tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluency in English in a business environment
- Able to work non-traditional hours (outside of 9am-6pm) occasionally
- Experience with APIs
- Spanish and/or Portuguese proficiency would be useful - but not neccesary
- Experience in the media industry
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.