- London - UK (Remote start)
- £16.50 - £20.30 per hour (DOE)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Emma Willis
- 6 month contract (potential to extend)
Our tech giant client are looking for a UX Research Participant Coordinator to help source creators for their creator research studies.
Your role will play a pivotal part in helping us improve the tools crucial to creators’ ongoing success as performers, makers, teachers, storytellers and artists. In this role, you'll collaborate with researchers to understand their study objectives, clarify their participant requirements and plan the logistics of recruitment support. You'll operate with awareness of ethical obligations to participant candidates, including informed consent and privacy concerns. You are a responsible and organized individual who can keep tabs on many projects, pay close attention to details, and accommodate the unexpected. Using your strong communication skills, you'll effectively connect with members of the creator community to confirm their suitability for studies and schedule their participation in a variety of study formats.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Recruit research participant candidates drawn from a database of creators who have opted into the UX Research program, employee referrals, and through your own on-the-ground networking efforts at creator events.
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, and appropriate qualifications using online questionnaire responses and phone interviews.
- Coordinate the logistics of user research, including participant scheduling, facility scheduling, and distribution of incentives.
- High school diploma or Bachelor’s degree in any field preferred
- 3+ years of experience in recruitment (preferably UX research participant recruitment), program management, project coordination
- 3+ years experience of coordination, customer facing environment
- Interest in and familiarity with technology products
- Basic understanding of user research methods
- Experience with database technology, including queries and reporting
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.