- £14.17-20.30 ph ( max £42k pa )
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Emmanuel Tijani
- 8 months
Duration: 8 months
PAYE: £14.17-20.30 ph ( max £42k pa )
The Project Coordinator (PC) will work across all active real estate projects, with a key focus on the new HQ building. The PC will focus on delivering a high standard of communication, reporting and scheduling in a fast paced, operational environment.
General Requirements & Characteristics
● Experience in an administrative role and in particular, coordinating complex construction projects
● A demonstrated experience of working in a fast paced, project environment
● A strong ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
● A strong eye for detail and the ability to problem solve where necessary
● Ability to multitask and work under strict timelines with a flexible attitude
● Proactive approach with a willingness to continually change and adapt
● Works with others in an open, respectful and fair manner
● Good knowledge & experience of client software systems (Salesforce, Oracle or other CRM systems)
● Confident communicator with a focus on visual presentations
● Experience working with a range of computer office softwares (Gmail, Google Drive,Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, and Sites etc).
● BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
● Have a key focus on reporting, analysing and communicating project activity
● Producing comprehensive written reports, minutes, presentations
● Liaising with project stakeholders to arrange and coordinate meetings
● Supporting the Workplace Operations Lead to ensure the smooth running of projects
● Process and monitor supplier purchase orders and invoices through a financial system
● Act as a point of contact on the team for administrative project matters
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.