- £90k + 10% bonus
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Abdi Ali
We are looking for a Senior Data & AI Consultant to join our well-known Tech client as a senior solution leader within their Consulting department working and managing their most important customers.
The ideal Specialist should be capable of leading a virtual team of technical, partner, and consulting resources to advance the Consulting process and achieve/exceed quarterly Data & AI revenue/ billability targets.
You will be a trusted advisor and an Analytics, Data & AI subject matter expert with core capability and expertise in Data Modernization, Analytics, and AI. You will work with customers to leverage data to help them achieve their business priorities and help guide customer’s journey through Analytics-led Data transformation.
You will help customers evaluate their applications and business requirements, recommend solutions that meet their requirements, and demonstrate these solutions to win the technical decision.
You will need to support customers to remove roadblocks to deployment and drive customer satisfaction.
Help our client's customers take advantage of hybrid data platforms and leading Analytics & AI solutions to realize the value of digital transformation.
- 40% of your time will be spent with customers identifying and surfacing new engagements that align with the customer’s business strategy. You will closely work with partners and other teams, as well as use our core accelerators, targeted account lists to identify and engage prioritized customers. You will be required to be disciplined in business management, adaptable to a culture of accountability, and build a strong and active business network.
- 40% of your time will be spent on being the key technical leader, trusted advisor, and influencer in shaping customer decisions to adopt Data & AI solutions. You will own winning the technical decision at customers for Consulting engagements by tailoring the message, bringing ideas to customers, engaging with them to show our technology differentiation, and guiding them in decision making. You will lead presentations and solution demonstrations to explain and prove to our largest customers the capabilities of Data & AI solutions, and how we can make their businesses more successful.
- 20% of your time will be spent on influencing the Data & AI go-to-market strategies by providing feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements and consulting blockers. You will be recognized for sharing, learning, and driving work that results in business impact for customers, partners, and Company. We encourage thought leadership and we encourage all our employees to continuously maintain and enhance their technical, sales, professional skills, and competitive readiness. You will therefore be required to attain and maintain required certifications.
Must have experience:
- 6+ years’ experience consulting and business solutions to enterprise customers.
- 36 months’ work experience in a Consulting/Solutions position working with solutions that include Data Warehouse, Hadoop, Spark, Data Lake, SQL Server, Machine Learning, and/or other comparable analytics solutions.
- Executive Presence - Experience and expert consulting to senior business decision-makers by aligning & reinforcing the value of the solution to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria.
- Data & AI Platform - Understanding of CSP’s Data & AI products. The position requires the ability to articulate and demonstrate the business value of our solutions and have a firm understanding of Our strategies and offerings
- Expertise in two or more data estate workloads like Teradata, Oracle Exadata, IBM Netezza, SAP (HANA, BW), HDInsight, Hadoop, Cloudera/Hortonworks,
- Apache Spark, Snowflake, MapR, AWS (Redshift, Glue), Google (BigQuery), MemSQL, MarkLogic, Qubole, Pivotal (Greenplum), Actian (Avalanche), Alibaba (MaxCompute)
- Account Management (optional) Effective territory/account management: planning, opportunity qualification, and creation, stakeholder and executive communication, needs analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management, large dollar licensing, and deal negotiation
- Problem Solver - Ability to solve customer problems through cloud technologies
- Collaborative - Orchestrate and influence virtual teams to pursue consulting opportunities and lead teams through influence
- Leadership - Experience leading large cloud engagements especially those involving Strategic Analytics & AI solutions, Data Platform modernization and migration and related
- Competitive Landscape - Knowledge of enterprise software solutions and platform competitor landscape
- Partners - Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs
- Certifications with Azure, AWS or GCP or equivalent industry certifications preferred
A a global technology consulting and services company, helping enterprises marry scale with agility to achieve competitive advantage.