- Remote (must be UK based)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shana Hector
- 6 months
Within Advertising Operations, this specialist will work with customer and product support teams to improve tool stability and reduce escalations. They will be responsible for managing escalations related to operational tools, communicating and organizing across impacted teams, and identifying root causes and process improvements.
• Provide operations and engineering teams support for tooling and infrastructure issues
• Ownership of tool escalations, including accurate triage, SLA management and task resolution
• Communicate issues and fixes to impacted teams
• Analyze common issues to identify root causes, find solutions and process improvements
• Manage and track issue volume, ensure adequate data & measurement
• Proficiency in analyzing data to detect trends and identify root causes
• General familiarity with technical terminology and engineering standards
• Ability to manage projects autonomously
• Organizational and process excellence
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Escalations are created through tasks. Tableo unidash, SRT, internal diagnostic tools
Issue reports will come into task cue tool. Act as Triage escalation point of contact to review and resolve.
Will also be a part of process improvements based on cases that are resolved.
Ideal Background: Someone with tech support or prod support experience (preferred)
Must be good at following set processes, a problem solver and someone good at fixing things.
Must be a great communicator (will receive issue reports and will need to be able to comprehend and communicate well.
● Years of experience required: At least 2 Years of experience
● Key performance measurements: total volume of issues are tracked, will be measured on time to resolve, quality of service, etc,. feedback for future cases
● Degrees or certifications required: University degree
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.