- Remote (must be UK based)
- from £250 to £350
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shana Hector
- 3 months rolling
Calling all levels !
- Midweight Producers and Coordinators with experience working on Motion Design projects – all aspects of scheduling, budgeting and coordinating between all stakeholders.
- Budget between £250 for Coords and £300 for Producer willing to consider a higher budget for Senior Producers
- Knowledge of broadcast concepts ideal
- Experience in Broadcast Design a plus but not essential (title sequences, on-air graphics, etc)
Our Client is a giant media and entertainment company, with over 24 million customers in Europe. They’re keen on keeping people connected, and their upcoming media investments are expected to bring billions of pounds and over 2000 jobs to the UK creative sector. Beyond business, they’re taking big strides in diversity and sustainability with ambitious public goals in both - including 20% BAME representation by 2025, and carbon neutrality by 2030.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.