- £27 p.h on PAYE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Abdi Ali
- 6 - months FTC contract + extension
Job Title: AV Engineer - Operations
We are looking for an experienced AV Specialist to join a world leading streaming entertainment company.
The ideal Engineer should be able to design, build, and support meeting/studio spaces as well as high-profile corporate events.
- Meeting spaces, we're responsible for designing and building conference rooms, training spaces, specialty spaces, and screening rooms.
- The AV team falls into 4 “verticals”; Operations, Builds, Studio, and Events.
- The Operations team has responsibilities in all of these buckets.
- As part of this team you will have a wide array of responsibilities and cross functional partners.
- Experience supporting corporate and studio AV environments Experience with an Enterprise VC solution (Preferably Google Meet but Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Bluejeans, Cisco Telepresence etc)-both hardware and software
- Experience in either running events or being a key part of the crew
- Background in corporate conference room technology screening room equipment, projection rooms
- Understanding of networking technology, video transmission over network and audio/video signal flow
- Experience working with Crestron equipment, audio DSP's and Dante/AES microphone systems
- Demonstrated project management experience with large projects, organizational skills and an ability to maintain and create standards
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision; must be a self-motivated self-starter who can initiate ideas and take ownership of work
- Experience working with and managing various vendors, suppliers and integrators
- Able to prioritize tasks and projects, forecast upcoming project and business needs
Our Client is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service. Headquartered in California, they’re proud of their unique company culture. This organization has offices all over the world, and has continued to grow for almost 25 years. They now play an active role in production and distribution of original and award-winning content.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.