- £31.19-£40.47 ph (£84k pa prorata PAYE)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shivika Upadhyay
- 10 months
An experienced analyst who will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing the data infrastructure (data mart) for an operational/support team that needs to consistently and automatically measure operational service and process KPIs comprising ~60 unique metric dimensions and anticipating ~150K data points annually.
- Driving an India-based remote vendor team to implement appropriate data pipelines, extraction and curation mechanisms, and reporting / benchmarking capabilities.
- Building analyses, mechanisms for measuring trends, deriving insights and detecting anomalies in datasets.
- Contextualizing, visualizing and communicating the data and insights to a cross-functional audience (product managers, engineering leads, operational stakeholders) via self-service dashboards and executive slide decks.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience working in a BI / business / data analyst capacity in Operations / Support
- Experience with designing and implementing data infrastructure
- Excellent data modelling and analysis
- Ability to write SQL scripts
- Capable of working independently, translating analysis results into business recommendations. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with database and data analytics technologies: Cloud SQL, Cloud Spanner, Big Query, Data Studio.
- Working knowledge of Google Apps Script, Python
- Experience working with statistical packages, such as R, MATLAB, etc.
- ETL flows design.
Please can you apply with your CV/Portfolio for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.