- PayRate:£70 per hour(£560 per day PAYE)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shivika Upadhyay
- 6 months
• Own the development of the financial architecture within our annual planning process, from high-level financial incentive allocation to deal-level commercials
• Partner with central Financial Planning and Sales Operations teams to integrate this architecture within the larger FB business plans
• Develop a set of deal-level commercial goals that reflect each program’s ambition and expectations
• Evaluate our portfolio of local partnerships and identify opportunity for streamlining and / or expansion
• Contribute to preparation of all key stakeholders engagement (internal & external) in support of sell in to internal leadership and external global customer teams.
Performance and data analysis
• Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and periodic tracking reports associated to specific investment programs which inform key stakeholders (executive and operational) on performance. This might include strategic modelling, quarterly business reviews, competitive analysis, performance reviews, forecasting etc
• Conduct specific analytical projects using internal and external data (e.g. revenue, product, market) to derive insights that will drive programme development and decision making
• Generate business performance analysis capabilities that drive deep understanding of the performance drivers, demonstrate programme ROI and effectiveness and maximise operational automation.
• Manage our program activation OPEX budget in partnership with the cross-functional teams that activate our programs within the countries.
• BA/BSc required in an analytical field e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Business, Economics or related field
• 9+ years of work experience required in Strategy Consulting, Sales Finance, Financial Planning & Analysis, Sales Analytics, and/or Sales Operations. Tech company and/or Media Agency experience would be a definite plus
• Consultative and quantitative/analytical skills. Ability to show data and analysis in an interesting and compelling way.
• Proven experience to drive performance and commercial arguments through data with Senior stakeholders
• Creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills - ability to think outside the box and demonstrate a “can do” attitude is critical.
• Advanced excel skills are essential (e.g. high comfort level consolidating and joining large data sets)
• Excellent knowledge of SQL required
• Articulate, adaptable, and assertive communicator. An influencer.
• Strong team working and people skills, as this is a highly cross-functional role.
Please can you apply with your CV/Portfolio for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.