- Remote/Central London
- up to £490 a day PAYE plus holidays
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Judy Yebuah
- 12 month contract
Our Client, a global asset management company, are looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to localise a tool shown on their product website. Currently, this tool/website is shown across all regions - EMEA + USA and now they want to expand into APAC - Chinese/Japanese/Korean version and so on.
This role will be worked remotely until restrictions lift, and hopefully from October, you’ll be in the offices 2-3 days per week for team collaboration + workshops etc.
- You will work in design squads with the Product Manager, working to local requirements, transforming and creating a scalable product.
- You will be the dedicated UI designer on the project, working independently across the various screens.
- You’ll be looking at both the business needs and partnership needs, working closely with the Product Manager and Developers.
- This role will be more UI-focused than UX, and you will be responsible for creating user journeys for this tool for these local markets.
- You’ll be validating concepts and reviewing these with your peers, including designers + stakeholders.
- You’ll be working to their design system/UI toolkit with lots of guidelines already in place to ensure the design is consistent. In some areas, there are some guidelines that haven’t been fully defined and so you’ll have the opportunity to bring some creativity here and fill in these gaps by understanding the general needs for APAC and the business.
You’ll be part of the product team, based in London, along with the Product Manager. The secondary team (including the Developers) will be based in Budapest.
- You’ll have 5+ years of experience, focusing mostly on UI Design vs UX Design, but be a hybrid UI/UX designer
- If you’ve worked on scalable design that would be ideal
- You’ll need to be able to demonstrate how you work collaboratively with developers, present ideas to peers and validate ideas with leaders and peers, so you’ll have strong communication and presentation skills
- You’ll have the ability to provide rationales behind your ideas explaining your thought process and why you made these design decisions
- You’ll have proven experience connecting with users to create user-friendly experiences and be able to showcase empathy towards your users
- The team works with Sketch and Abstract, so experience with these would be ideal
Please provide a portfolio/case studies showcasing your process all the way through to hi-fidelity pixel-perfect designs. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please ensure sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Global asset management organisation with the offices in the City of London.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.