- up to £500 per day PAYE or £62.50 per hr
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Judy Yebuah
- 6 month contract
This is a unique opportunity to work for a social networking giant to design the interface of an investigation tool that can help automatically detect violating content and keep it from going viral.
As the sole Product Designer in this space, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilise your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a wide area of the clients product.
This role will be worked remotely with the possibility of flexible working in the client’s London offices once covid-19 restrictions have lifted.
- Design flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with Product Managers, engineers, and researchers to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
- Work with peers to define and build the project plan and break an experience down into experiments
- You will have 7+ years of experience in product design and interaction design
- Verbal and written communication skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- Someone good at product strategy and product system
- Demonstrate experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Able to follow existing design systems
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
- Experience working with Figma and Sketch is ideal
Ideally, Bachelor's degree in computer science or a design related field
You will need to provide a URL featuring examples of design work. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please ensure sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.