- 24.23-29.80 ph (PAYE) + Bonus
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shivika Upadhyay
- 6 months
The Web-front-end specialist is responsible for using Client’s data tools to perform the tasks of finding and utilizing data related to health authorities.
The Web-front-end specialist collaborates with the other technical and clinical staff to determine and execute the best and most practical ways to automate a construction of a set of authoritative sources and evaluate these sources by using data processing techniques.
- The web-front-end specialist will be involved throughout the product cycle.
- Work in a cross-disciplinary team automating construction of a set of authoritative health sources.
- Evaluate authoritative sources by using data processing and automation techniques to scale the work and make it sustainable.
- Maintenance tasks such as optimising automation tools and techniques.
- 5 years of experience with HTML and CSS, with a demonstrated ability to construct advanced CSS selectors
- Experience with full stack software engineering
- Experience with JSON
- Basic familiarity with Linux terminal
- Highly dependable, detail oriented, and self-managing
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to drive conversations with team members.
Familiarity with protocol buffers.
Please can you apply with your CV/Portfolio for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.