- up to £48k pa pro rata plus benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Emma Willis
- 12 months contract
This role will be worked remotely with onsite working in Central London once covid-19 restrictions have lifted.
This is a temporary contract where you'll be paid on a PAYE basis directly on our payroll. You'll have access to our client's benefits package which includes paid holiday, pension contribution and more.
Title: Mobility and Wearables Program Manager
The Marketing Program Manager will be accountable for the project management and delivery go-to-market assets for the smartphone and Wearables portfolio in EMEA. You will support the regional product and consumer marketing team with new product launches to accelerate awareness of the wearables brand and sales in these categories.
The role requires you to become a regional product expert, represent the EMEA point of view to Global teams, the collation and dissemination of best practices across countries and regions and to collaborate with teams on process improvements.The EMEA team sits between Global and Local teams so this is a collaborative role, requiring strong team working skills. You will work with cross-functional teams in EMEA such as Retail, Sales and Localisation, as well as multiple global, regional and local marketing teams.
- Project management for go-to-market (GTM) of any new product introductions (NPI) or feature/software updates across the mobile and Wearables portfolio.
- Represent the region in the briefing process, with global and local leads.
- Implement robust project management with clear work back schedules to ensure localisation, approval and delivery of all key assets on time, whilst ensuring healthy deadlines and turnaround times. Assets include but are not limited to: photography, .com, copy, packaging, evergreen video, CRM and social.
- Become the product expert in the region, ensuring the correct features and product line ups are correctly represented per market.
- Partner with the Global creative team on production and local adaption of campaign assets.
- Work with the Product Marketing Lead to gather and analyse market data, including product performance, to help inform decision making. Disseminate global studies and ensure key learnings are shared across EMEA teams
- Partner with the marketing operations team to make optimisations to our processes and workflows.
- Manage the post-mortem process including but not limited to identifying issues and proposing solutions to drive process improvements.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- Relevant work experience in CE marketing / hardware marketing and/or marketing agency experience.
- A team player with a positive attitude and very strong interpersonal skills, who is ready to roll up their sleeves and operate in a highly collaborative fast-paced environment with many stakeholders.
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage complex projects and deadlines and demonstrates the ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
- Outstanding organizational, execution, resourcefulness, and problem-solving skills.
- Superb written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Global mindset and ability to think across disciplines, industries, cultures and scenarios. Understanding of company's products and technology industry.
- An individual who is able to work in a fast paced, good communicator, problem solver, autonomous, analytical.
Please can you apply with your CV for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please ensure sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.