- £65k pro-rata + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Monika Pflicke
- 12 months contract
This role will be worked remotely with onsite working in Central London once covid-19 restrictions have lifted.
This is a temporary contract where you'll be paid on a PAYE basis directly on our payroll. You'll have access to our client's benefits package which includes paid holiday, pension contribution and more.
Title: Video Producer
As a Video Trends Producer , you'll have the opportunity to shape and improve the understanding of the video platform, Internet culture and video content. For a one year fellowship, you'll work with the Culture & Trends team, which uses data to track trends, and connect video stories to billions of people via marketing initiatives and other special projects.
You'll spend your days managing a diverse set of projects and becoming an expert on online video culture, sharing stories about video trends and creators through the platform's own communications and partnerships with the press. You will become an expert at turning data and research into compelling stories that help understand what’s trending on the platform.
- Manage multiple large-scale digital projects with critical deadlines from inception through to delivery.
- Manage multiple work streams in a highly creative environment that ladder up to storytelling initiatives about YouTube trends.
- Manage a complex ecosystem of partners, agencies, stakeholders, creators and senior sponsors both within the brand and externally, to deliver rapidly on a brief basis.
- Be a collaborative partner to cross-functional disciplines, including research, brand marketing social, PR, creative tech, agencies and go-to-market teams.
- Leverage media know-how to make production launches a success through effective activation strategies and audience development.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in online media, digital marketing, or a related field.
- 4+ years of experience telling stories related to web content, pop culture, music, tech or news for an editorial platform or brand. Deep passion for a video, web content and Internet culture.
- Deep understanding of media platforms and content trends in pop culture.
- Ability to lead creative projects of varying levels of complexity.
- Ability to manage complex stakeholder structures, serving as the primary point-of-contact while coordinating status reporting.
- Excellent storytelling, communication & presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong experience with project management and working cross-functionally with global teams.
Please can you apply with your CV & Portfolio for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please ensure sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.