- up to £53k pro-rata + paid holiday
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Monika Pflicke
- 12 months contract
This role will be worked remotely with onsite working in Central London once covid-19 restrictions have lifted.
This is a temporary contract where you'll be paid on a PAYE basis directly on our payroll. You'll have access to our client's benefits package which includes paid holiday, pension contribution and more.
Title: Adoption Program Manager
As an Adoption Specialist in this company for Education team, you’ll be primarily responsible for creating and managing local adoption programs, device and platform pilots and growing communities of educators, enabling them to share, inspire and empower each other to meet the needs of their peers and students through technology solutions.
You’ll help educational organisations learn about and engage with the company for Education team to evaluate the products and services offered, working alongside the country lead to identify and drive new opportunities. You’ll support the growing usage of our products by working with existing customers to help them increase adoption through account-level and scaled activity.
- Design and execute a local education product adoption strategy, aligned with the EMEA strategy and the wider team’s goals.
- Drive increased usage for the company within the Education’s tools across the country, focused on key metrics.
- Manage partners, supporting them to develop high quality adoption services for the market.
- Identify upsell opportunities when they arise and work with the sales team to close them.
- Work directly with the most strategic customers to help create their adoption plans and measure usage.
- Act as the local point of contact for scaled adoption programs and ensure their success.
- Provide operational support for the company and partner led events.
- Be the local expert on the educational context and how the company for Education’s solutions fit within it.
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent practical experience).
- Written and oral fluency in English.
- Previous experience in an educational organisation.
- Proven program/project management experience.
- Experience working with K-12 teachers and school leaders.
- Experience using technology in teaching and learning.
Please can you apply with your CV for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please ensure sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.