- Remote/1 or 2 days in Central London offices
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Claire Blasi
Our client are a niche fin tech company that focuses on cryptocurrency and blockchain specifically, they are now looking for a passionate, creative and driven Marketing Executive with experience in start-ups or financial services to assist the Marketing Manager.
We are currently looking for a passionate, creative and driven Marketing Executive with experience in a Fin tech environment to assist the Marketing Manager with a variety of marketing related duties. The successful candidate will have experience in Social Media, SEO, digital marketing and Google analytics. The role will best suit someone who is organised and will thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- You will be supporting the Marketing Manager/Director on an ad hoc basis.
- You will be responsible for all of the companies social media platforms and strategy.
- You will monitor the mentions of the organisation in feeds.
- Continuously improve by researching and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- You will track organic social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability.
- You will be answering questions, comments, and reviews from the audiences on all our social media pages.
- You will manage and oversee all social media content.
- Work with the London based marketing teams to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- You will manage paid advertisements and promotions.
- Assist the marketing Manager/Director to measure and provide reports to management on the success of all marketing campaigns including social media campaigns.
- You will monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimisation.
- Provide analytics and reports which providing constructive feedback and improvement suggestions.
- You will support the internal communications team with updating communications channels.
To be successful in this role:
● Minimum 3 years experience as a Marketing Executive within a Fin tech environment.
● Understanding of Financial Services and cryptocurrency would be beneficial.
● Knowledge of the marketing mix, Social Media, SEO and content.
● Knowledge of Google Analytics.
● Google Ads experience including campaign implementation, audience creation and analytical operation.
● Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit Ads, including campaign implementation and analytical operation.
Please contact me if you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity. firstname.lastname@example.org
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.