- Remote/Central London
- £76k per annum pro-rata or £294 PAYE day
- Start date:
- August 2021
- Posted By:
- Judy Yebuah
- 6-month contract
We are looking for an experienced and multi-skilled Designer to oversee the development of integrated marketing campaigns, presentations, websites, industry events and scale campaigns for the Global Business Marketing group. The ideal candidate will help tell the evolving brand story to the market in the most compelling and surprising ways possible, building on their natural leadership and graphic design background.
This position works with a highly cross-functional team of creatives, marketers, product leaders, business leaders and marketing agencies all working together to bring ideas to life.
- Collaborate with creative partners to concept and create innovative and beautifully designed ideas that can live across channels and platforms
- Produce layouts or rough sketches to communicate initial ideas and then follow through to delivering flawless executions
- Take complex concepts and products and bring them to life simply and beautifully
- Ensure that all creative lives up to the company standards and is consistent with the overarching brand look and feel by becoming a well-informed brand guardian
- Find and oversee the appropriate photographers and artists to help bring their vision to life
- You’ll be collaborative and proactive, someone with gravitas who knows what it takes to get things done.
- You must have 5+ years of design experience working with social media platforms and responsive design.
- Proven experience overseeing ideas from inception to launch
- Ability to take feedback and input and come up with solutions that keep the integrity of the ideas
- Highly proficient in Adobe Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, AFX, Photoshop), PowerPoint, Keynote and Sketch
- Well skilled in motion design, using After Effects and other animation software, to create, edit and optimize video ad production which is the team’s main form of campaign delivery
- Can clearly articulate design decisions
- History of self-initiated projects
- Understands basic user-experience design and content strategy.
- Basic understanding of the design principles to driving results in an online environment
- Good understanding of designing for print, and able to prepare art for print production
- Good understanding of HTML(5) and the ability to design for the business site CMS templates
- A digital integrated agency background is ideal
33 days holiday per annum pro-rata, and all meals provided when office work returns
You will need to provide a portfolio link which should feature 3 or 4 key projects showcasing creative branding work and presentation design, explaining your design insight and solution that made the projects your own.
*Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please ensure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.