- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Claire Blasi
My client, an international market-leading creative production company is looking for an experienced Senior Account Director with strong digital experience for our clients in the pharma sector.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth digital experience across the digital landscape, managing large website projects (CMS), eCommerce engagement, and app builds. You will have knowledge in pharma-specific digital programmes such as eDetailing and MCM (multi-channel marketing) activation. Additional knowledge of building data-powered experiences using SEO, PPC, personalisation, content production/optimization, and CRM programmes would be advantageous.
Integration is the key: being able to connect the dots, work closely with the senior management team and building key client stakeholder relationships by offering strategic consultancy to develop the account.
To hit the ground running, you will be digital-first and should have a proven track record within account handling, identifying and closing new opportunities through clear understanding of the digital landscape and technologies. You will be required to have a good understanding of industry best practice and demonstrate strong commercial acumen, people management, and project delivery skills. Experience influencing and directing multi-site teams and multiple client stakeholders would be advantageous.
· Day to day contact for agency/client stakeholders and internal departments.
· Coordination between Project / Technical / Creative / Transcreation teams and broader specialists within the agency, client and third-party agencies.
· Respond to requests from the Senior Account Manager, Account Director or other team members.
· Strive to better client and stakeholder relations.
· Handle all aspects of client campaigns from planning through to delivery.
· Demonstrate clear understanding of the brand.
· Support and/or run effective status meetings when required, distribute agendas and contact reports.
· Design and run workshops with internal teams, clients, and third-party agencies.
· Co-ordinate regular client reviews to measure performance vs objectives.
· Take quality control as a personal badge of honor, drive exceptional standards in every piece of work, no matter how big or small, before sharing with externally – advocate, highlight, and escalate before it becomes an issue.
· Prepare accurate cost estimates against the client rate card – know when to lead client engagement and when to seek senior management engagement.
· Manage agreed budgets and fiscal administration by overseeing/assisting with financial reporting and smooth running of the finance function.
Identify new business opportunities and ways of deepening/expanding the client relationship, lead new business pitches with senior team members.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Strong client-facing aptitude for managing client requirements and expectations.
- Solid experience working on global web projects (CMS) and eCommerce, mobile apps.
- Deep experience of partnering with digital Delivery team members (project management).
- Experience working with cross-discipline teams from creative (UX / UI), to development, martech specialists, content strategists, and consultants.
- Broader knowledge of content production and related specialisms would be the icing-on-the-cake.
- Strong understanding of full web project life cycle from brief to development, testing, and roll out.
- Experience working in large-scale roll-outs, multi-language site adaptation, and servicing international accounts in 5+ markets with multiple stakeholders is desirable.
- Experience working with creative, data and media agencies.
- Confident in demonstrating their credible technical knowledge in client meetings.
- Outstanding MS PowerPoint / Keynote skills with an ability to craft engaging stories.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Comfortable working within an ever-changing environment in a rapidly growing company.
- Commercial acumen, forecasting abilities (and the ability to grow the business.
- Strong numeracy skills (a dab hand with MS Excel or other packages).
- Prioritisation, time management and attention to detail.
- Fluent oral and written English essential, other languages desirable.
- Highly organised, detail oriented, customer focused, proactive and possess excellent communication skills with a clear understanding of international brand challenges.
Please contact me if you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity. email@example.com
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.
Our Client is the world leader in creative production - producing advertising and marketing content for many of the world’s most famous brands. Founded just over 10 years ago, they’re now based in 30 countries with over 4500 employees. Their continued rapid growth makes it the ideal place for excitement and ambition.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.