- £390 per day (PAYE)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Nicole De Jong
- 5 months
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
Campaign support with Marketing of all business lines to solve the hiring need for the buildings across UK.
• Lead and execute end-to-end recruitment (acquisition) and branding campaigns to support the hiring need of
• Deliver marketing strategies and dive deep market analysis to support performance and optimizations
• Contribute to the development of effective ways of working based on the implementation of geo-clustering and sites and support new application process.
• Contribute and ensure smooth media partner transition ensuring business continuity and handover
• Contribute to Peak preparation: market research and analysis, application demand analysis, budgeting, build marketing strategies, own the communication plan and coordinate the creative and campaign execution.
• Owns marketing performance and reports upwards (WBR, MMBR, QBR)
• Co-owns relationship with WFS Field Team and WFS Analytics
• Co-owns relationships with Hiring Agencies Marketing Teams – primarily for launch and Prime Days, eventuallyPeak.
• Co-own budget planning, management and reporting
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Business and/or Marketing (or equivalent)
• Excellent communication and written skills in English
• Experience in media buying (digital/offline media channels)
• Extensive experience in managing marketing campaigns performance across paid digital marketing such as Social,
Programmatic, Search or/and in paid traditional offline media channels
• Experienced individual contributor striving in fast pace environment
• Experience in partnering with various external suppliers (e.g. media agencies, creative agencies) and in
demonstrating critical thinking, attention to details and negotiation skills
• Strong command and understanding of data, analytics, reporting
• Passionate advocate for candidate/consumer experience, constantly thinking how to improve the experience for
candidates within a high-volume hiring environment
• Outstanding verbal and written communication abilities to external stakeholders (agencies) as well as with
various internal senior stakeholders like Finance, PR, HR and Recruiting
• Expert knowledge in the common Microsoft Office programs such as Excel
• Experience in recruitment marketing / employer branding would be a plus
• Experience in project management
• Experience managing advertising budgets
• Ability to identify process weaknesses and suggest improvements, strong bias for action
• Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for senior leaders:
o Exhibit excellent judgement
o Hire and develop great people.
o Has relentlessly high standards
o Thinks strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution
o Expect and require innovation of her/his team
o Thinks big and has conviction
o Has the innate ability to inspire passion in others
Our Client is a FTSE 100, multinational technology company no longer known for just one thing. Their areas of expertise include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, original entertainment… the list goes on. Despite being primarily digital, their aim is to be the most customer-centric company in the world.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.