- Remote / Central London (must be UK based)
- £55-£60k pro-rata + paid holiday
- Start date:
- August 2021
- Posted By:
- Mandy Brar
- 6-month contract (w/scope to extend)
This role will be worked remotely with onsite working either in Central London or Maidenhead (based on your preference) once covid-19 restrictions have lifted.
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday, pro-rata, inclusive of bank holidays
You will be supporting Deal Assurance, Delivery and Pre-sales teams by doing sales / pre-sales checks in order to validate proposals and automate them where possible. Provide automated early warnings on current project profitability, backlogs (unused hours) and update company related Enterprise Customer Journey (ECJ) process.
- Create and manage a checklist of all sales and pre-sales review points required for approval of a deal in order to standardize and speed up the proposal review process.
- Manage reviews of deal documents to reduce PM’s and Deal Assurance team‘s workload.
- Conduct reviews of Statements of Work (SOW’s) and feedback to author.
- Ensure completeness of Risk Profile matrix and other agreed process artifacts.
- Based on observations, define an automated way to streamline the work to minimize manual tasks.
- Monthly or bi-weekly reporting about pre-sales activities: number of proposals, risks and mitigations, actions to automate.
- Work on some of the collateral for “new packages” process updates.
- Challenges of the ECJ steps and associated materials.
- Review of stages in the pipeline and check associated KPI’s: whether a Solution Architect is engaged, whether ‘Key Service Offerings’ are applicable to the deal.
- Work on renewal / extension proposal reviews: check on expected profitability and backlog leakage.
- Work out mitigation plan with sellers to avoid revenue leakage on current projects.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Have a deep understanding of the AEM Content Management platforms from a business perspective and functionally, and with standard methodologies around implementations. AEM Certified Business Practioner is a bonus.
- Strong coordination skills
- Rigour and attention to detail
- Background in Professional Services
- Great communication skills
- Ability to challenge information provided and stakeholders
- Reporting Skills
- Project Management skills
- Self-starting mindset
- Innovation and creativity in problem solving
Please can you apply with your CV for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently receiving a large number of applications for job roles, so please ensure sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.