- Central London & remote
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kelsey Hoare
I am currently recruiting for a seasoned Digital Business Director with thorough technical experience for clients in the pharma, medical devices and FMCG sectors. This is a permanent role & has a salary bracket of £65—85k depending on experience.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth multi-channel marketing (MCM) experience across the full digital landscape including managing large website projects end-to-end, mobile, social, content optimization, digital sales aids (eDetailing), data architecture, CRM and eCommerce… all complemented by a broad working knowledge of asset production processes for both print and moving image used across digital channels. Integration is the key, and you will need to hit the ground running. Working closely with the senior management team, you will be required to build key client stakeholder relationships, offer strategic guidance and continue to develop the account.
Client Management Responsibilities:
- Lead the strategic relationship management, service development and accelerated growth of our accounts
- Identify new business opportunities and ways of deepening / expanding the client relationship
- Co-ordinate regular client reviews to measure performance vs objectives
- Solid experience working on global web projects including CMS, eCommerce and mobile apps
- Experience of working across integrated channels including print and moving image for all assets that are utilised within digital channels.
- Experience working with creative agencies, and broader third-party specialist agencies
- Provide detailed monthly account review to the Digital Managing Director
Project Management Responsibilities:
- Support account handlers in coordinating between all relevant parties, especially the clients’ production hubs (Print, Broadcast, Digital etc.) Clients and Agencies
- Ensure you consistently deliver against all contractual obligations including SLAs and KPIs
- Monitor internal workflows, identify areas for improvement and make recommendations
- Deliver revenue to meet targets agreed with FD in revenue forecasting on an ongoing basis
- Keep MD and FD informed of any circumstances which would positively or negatively affect forecasts
- Audit profitability/deliverables against resource levels
- Ensure full compliance with all financial procedures and policies
- Proven global team leadership capability
- Successful experience in a complex, multi-country consultancy sales environment
- Well-honed commercial skills and experience of full P&L accountability
- Outstanding PowerPoint/Keynote skills with an ability to craft engaging stories
- Solid experience managing global clients in multiple markets with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrable track record identifying and closing new business opportunities
- Entrepreneurial bias; seasoned negotiator
- Relevant industry experience including working with Print, TV and Digital Campaigns an advantage
- Quality and delivery focused.
- Self-initiating, adaptable, team orientation, conflict resolver, change agent
If you would like more information, please feel free to email me - email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Currently, are receiving a huge amount of applications for job roles, so please make sure your skills are relevant before applying. Bear with us, as going through applications will take longer than usual. We are unable to reply to unsuccessful candidates due to the overwhelming volume. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Our Client is the world leader in creative production - producing advertising and marketing content for many of the world’s most famous brands. Founded just over 10 years ago, they’re now based in 30 countries with over 4500 employees. Their continued rapid growth makes it the ideal place for excitement and ambition.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.