- up £65k + bonus
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Abdi Ali
- Job Title: Marketing Account Director - Marketing & Advertising
- Client Location: London
- Starting: ASAP
- Salary/Pay Rate: up to £65k + bonus
- Hours: Full-time
- Duration: Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Account Director with a Performance or Search Marketing background to contribute to the development of our client's Account Management function, leading the senior client relationships across our Digital Marketing / Search campaigns for some of the UK’s best-known brands.
You are keen to identify ways to improve both internal and external processes and are instrumental in implementing these across the agency. Your key objective is client satisfaction and growth for both your direct clients and those of your reports.
- You are a confident leader completely at ease forging great working relationships with senior clients, and with the senior team, quickly building trust and rapport, understanding your clients’ businesses, and providing clarity and direction on digital solutions and engagements.
- You will work with our Strategy team and Channel heads to ensure we have best-in-class programs of work in place – ensuring your team delivers regular and insightful Planning and innovation sessions
- You will work across the whole of the company; with the delivery teams to develop programs of work for clients; the account management team to ensure work is delivered on time and on budget; the finance team on commercials and billing; the marketing team to promote the work we do; HR team to help nurture existing talent and attract new talent and with other Account Directors and Client Directors in leading the team.
- Acting as the senior point of contact on client accounts within your client group
- Day to day senior leadership across the London based clients
- Profitable growth across client portfolio
- Working on Account Plans and Personal Development Plans with your team, coaching for the very best performance
- Working to improve the Account Management function across the agency
- Working closely with strategy leads to deliver industry-leading digital marketing strategies
- Building relationships with potential new clients and leading new business pitches
- Reporting on the commercial position of your portfolio to the rest of the business
- A team of Account Directors and Managers, with dotted lines over the supporting Project Management team on a client by client basis.
Skills and experience:
- Strong understanding of all Performance Marketing channels, especially in Search
- Great commercial and strategic skills to ensure your portfolio is profitable, efficient and mutually successful for both our client and their clients
- Strong oral & written communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Exceptional time-management skills.
- Ability to receive constructive feedback but also can give constructive feedback to other team members.
- Honed negotiation skills for use when dealing with difficult situations
- Autonomous, you can prioritise and balance a busy schedule
- A role model with proven management & leadership skills
- An active listener, able to effectively question and challenge to achieve clarity and direction
Our client is a Digital Marketing Performance agency that is based in Central London. They began as a Search agency, and have developed into a full-service Digital agency that helps their clients uncover consumer insights as well as world-class content creation. They pride themselves on top-notch Search, SEO, Media Planning and Buying, Social Media, Web Analytics and Data Strategy work. This agency has won many awards from The Drum and the UK Biddable Media Awards. They have flexible working, early finish Fridays, competitive salary packages, and on-going company socials.