- West London
- £35k-£40k plus bonus
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Andrew Zdunek
My client, an international market-leading FMCG company with a huge portfolio of big named drinks brands under their belt is looking for two Social Media Managers, this is an exciting opportunity to work within a busy in-house creative, design, and production team supporting the Marketing department.
I am looking for experienced Social Media Managers, to work across some of this client's biggest brands! You will help amplify messaging and increase both share of voice and the visibility of our social media content and channels.
This client produces above-the-line and through-the-line comms; everything from digital and social campaigns to brand strategy and shopper activation. You will work closely with a Social Media Buyer and Digital and Social Media Strategist, creative, campaign strategy, and brand and consumer care teams as well as world-class agencies.
Your role is to entertain, engage with and listen to the communities that care about the brands and to be so good at it, that you encourage more people to feel positively about them. Guided by the Brand Managers and in-house agency, you will be responsible for online community management - being the first point of contact for our consumers - and channel management; planning, publishing, and monitoring engaging content.
You’ll be able to spot a great story in conversations with consumers; and you’ll have the experience and know-how to bring the brands to life, make people smile, and connect with audiences.
Your day-to-day community understanding, proven in social listening reports, will allow you to unlock key insights from the brands’ audience to support and influence brand strategy, and you’ll work with the creative team to build amazing content for the followers of the brands.
The right candidate will be passionate about the opportunity to promote iconic brands across social and you will need to have a can-do mentality, be agile in managing workload, creative-minded and be able to deliver clear communication to stakeholders.
- You will execute the social media content strategy and implementation across the organisation to achieve marketing and business targets.
- Plan quarterly ‘always on’ organic content calendars that span social and digital channels such as social media platforms.
- You will manage online communities, responding to comments, questions and complaints coming through our social media channels.
- Schedule content using our social and content management tool.
- You will drive consumer engagement and build the follower base on various social channels through the publishing of the highly engaging content.
- You will spot posts that are performing well organically and make recommendations for paid support to boost their reach.
- Ability to make ad-hoc changes such as swapping images or correcting spelling makes on Photoshop designed templates.
- You will liaise with stakeholders to ensure the social channels are reflective of brand requirements and gain sign off on work.
- You will support brand campaigns where needed and ensure always on activity aligns with campaign peaks throughout the year.
- React to opportunities and cultural moments, proposing how the brand can leverage these kinds of opportunities.
- Ability to create content live at shoots or events.
- Ensure you are always testing and learning through your activities, working closely with the data analyst on reporting and, crucially, recommendations to be actioned to drive the efficiency and effectiveness across our digital activity.
- You will work together with the other Social Media Managers to share learnings and support each other at peak periods and on specific briefs, as well as providing support to the Consumer Care team.
- You will prepare regular campaign-level reports to share with the brands, helping direct the strategic use of social media to drive mental availability and create a clear path to purchase.
- Build on the existing knowledge bank to create new copy for every development for each brand.
- Day-to-day responsibility for community management (i.e. liking, reposting and sharing stories, and responding to discussions).
- You will evaluate and analyse owned channel performance.
- You will provide real-time social media crisis response support alongside internal and external stakeholders.
Creative and Strategic Thinking:
- You will support the Creative and Account teams in delivering successful campaigns aligned to business and brand objectives.
- Use “Always on” learnings and reports to advise on the bigger campaigns.
- You will work with Managers and Studio Manager to plan production and resource planning.
Experience, Competencies, and Skills:
- Solid experience in community management and social media marketing.
- Track record of growing and engaging with audiences across a variety of digital platforms.
- Advanced understanding of Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter and Instagram analytics and advertising platforms.
- Experience in campaign measurement and evaluation.
- Proven ability to identify and react to social media opportunities within the news agenda.
- Internally, and externally, acknowledged competence in project management.
- Experience of working in an agency/in-house creative role.
- Experience in running and reporting on paid social campaigns
- Effective stakeholder management including adherence to compliance processes.
- Creative thinker with a strong sense of brand identity and originality – able to come up with great ideas and bring them to life.
- Solid understanding of the world of social media and digital, including functionality and format and the audiences that use these platforms.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills, particularly for social media (long-form editorial a bonus).
- Art-working experience, assembling pre-designed assets within the Adobe Creative Suite, (Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects).
- Reporting experience for social and digital channels and know how to use these insights to inform work.
- Experience in building relationships at all levels within an external organisation.
Please contact me if you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity. email@example.com
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.
An international market leading FMCG company with a huge portfolio of big named drinks brands under their belt.