- Remote (London based)
- £105,000 per annum
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shana Hector
- 6 months
Strategic Partner Manager, Jobs Partnerships
Our top 5 social media client is seeking an experienced leader to expand our strategic partnerships for 'Jobs' on our client's platform to better connect employers and job seekers. In 2017 we launched 'Jobs' to pursue our mission to 'Help People Get Jobs'. This person will be responsible for establishing and managing strategic relationships with key business stakeholders and will work with with our world-class 'Jobs' product and engineering teams to ship the best and most innovative products. The person will also work cross-functionally with the policy, legal, marketing, PR and operations to optimize new capabilities, improve user experience, and ensure our partners are successful.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with experience in product collaboration and loves to drive unique partner/product solutions. They will be responsible for understanding partner needs, identifying opportunities, and driving measurable results. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mindset, relationship-focused approach, and strong communication skills.
• Help drive product strategy through strategic partnerships with leading Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and other job ecosystem players.
• Define partner success requirements, produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of partner and product impact, aggregate and translate feedback, explore new strategic opportunities, inform the product roadmap with enhanced or new functionality.
• Set, track, analyze and communicate key partner performance metrics and business trends.
• Represent our client in external meetings with senior executives from other companies.
• Maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving business, technical, and policy issues.
• Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, business development, partnerships, policy, legal, marketing, and PR to launch products and partnerships.
• BA or BS Degree
• 5-7 years of relevant work experience with product, consulting, business development, partnership, or technical experience in consumer technology.
• Experience with partnerships, tackling challenges and driving recommendations and action plans.
• Familiar and comfortable with technical integrations and supporting partners
• Willingness and ability to travel 25% of the time
• MBA Preferred
• Language - Strong written/spoken English
• Experience working with employment marketplaces and/or recruitment platforms
• Ability to define, develop and lead complex projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Collaboration and relationship-building skills — with the ability to develop working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside our client's platform
• Understanding of the company's Business Platform and their strategic and competitive positions
• Passion for innovative social products and their potential for transforming businesses and industries
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.