- Remote (London based)
- £55,500 per annum
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shana Hector
- 6 months
The main function of the paralegal ops agent is to go through queries submitted from the sales team around our signal products, triage them into product and legal questions, assess whether these have already been answered (either in the FAQs or in previous queries) and re-direct the questions to the appropriate product or legal department if the questions are unanswered.
• Review queries around signal products submitted
• Triage queries into product and legal
• Assess whether this question has already been answered in FAQs or from a previous query
• Redirect sales team to answer if already present
• Engage with appropriate product or legal team if the question is new
• Review, monitor and audit queries to build better FAQs and resources
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to navigate existing resources and identify similarities in client queries
• Expert ability to work independently and manage one’s time
• Expert ability to accurately document and record legal queries information
• Previous legal experience
• Preferably paralegal with some technical product experience
Comments for Suppliers:
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.