- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Meredith Lawlor
We are looking for a highly trained, external and temporary, photo editor to join a global entertainment company. This role is a 6 month contractor role with potential for extension. You will support the visual merchandising experience on UI platforms as well as working with off-product promotional teams for additional photography needs within a broader strategy.
Your primary role will be selecting image assets directly from the video source files of film and television content and providing creative content strategy. This temporary position will work closely with teams in LA as a partner and representative for EMEA as well as work closely with regional Product Creative and Photo Studio teams in EMEA.
- Curating imagery for Standalone assets.
- Including Feature Films, Documentaries, Animation and Standup Specials.
- Curating imagery for Episodic assets.
- Curating imagery for Trailers and supplemental content.
- Quality Control (QC) of assets to ensure excellence on product.
- Occasionally curating unit photography.
- Creative/Editorial background in regards to specific film and television industry is preferred.
- Visual merchandising and digital media experience
- Photography or editorial experience
- Previous experience in production/editing
- Experience with digital asset management and or content management systems is a plus
Our Client is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service. Headquartered in California, they’re proud of their unique company culture. This organization has offices all over the world, and has continued to grow for almost 25 years. They now play an active role in production and distribution of original and award-winning content.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.