- £62 ph (£130k Prorata PAYE)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shivika Upadhyay
- 6 months
- Identify, design and develop performance optimizations of Storyteller software through code and architecture changes
- Be responsible for performance metrics (runtime, memory consumption) of Augmented Analytics platform data pipelines
- Advise fellow software engineers on design and development of scalable data pipeline components
- Contribute to feature design and development across whole platform including data pipelines, backend and frontend.
- Strong knowledge of Python and Java
- Proven record of large scale software operations and/or performance optimization
- Experience with enterprise architecture software design
- Knowledge of Hadoop environment and Spark
- Good organization and communication skills
- Experience with Docker
Desired skills :
- React to work as full stack developer
- Knowledge of BI/analytics/visualization/dashboarding tools is a plus
- Experience with software security
- Knowledge of Linux/CentOS, Cloud/Virtual Machines, AWS/OpenStack/Kubernetes.
Please can you apply with your CV/Portfolio for consideration. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates asap!
Our Client is an American on‑demand software vendor that specialises in applications for HR, finance and planning. Having designed for government agencies, educational institutions, and some of the world’s largest corporations, they set themselves apart from their competitors as the only ones seamlessly integrating modern and futuristic developments into their existing systems.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.