- Remote only
- £300-£450 a day (negotiable)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Claire Blasi
- 6 month temp with potential to extend
Inside IR35 - £350- £393 for ltd
PAYE - £305-£343 a day
My client a world-class International Pharmaceutical organisation focused on improving lives long into the future are looking for a freelance Change and Engagement Communications Specialist.
The Digital Marketing and Commercial Excellence Team’s (DMCE) purpose is to help build the next chapter of commercial leadership. This role will deliver an integrated and modern approach to change management, helping to empower our commercial leaders of the future and inspire changes in behaviours and culture. It will have tangible business benefits by reducing time to adoption and enable major behavioural shifts.
The person chosen to do this role will join a dynamic team of Agile, change management, digital, marketing and transformation experts to advance the next chapter of commercial leadership in Human Health (Marketing and Commercial). I am looking for someone with a growth mindset, the ability to lead a team, build strong networks, and have relevant business and change management experience in a global organisation.
I am looking for an enthusiastic Change and Engagement Communications lead, develop and manage communications and engagement strategy and execution across DMCE and our stakeholder groups. You will report to the Change Leadership Director, but will lead the communication and engagement strategy across DMCE, and will support communication and engagement needs for prioritised initiatives and projects as needed. Experience in communications and project management are important qualities.
Overall, the client expects you to model the growth mindset with continuous improvement at the core of your approach – be transparent, inspect regularly, adapt where needed, and call us out if we don’t do the same! We are all learning something new every week, but the road is long and there are many barriers – curiosity and resilience are probably the most important attributes you’ll need to succeed.
- You will co-Develop effective communication and engagement strategies in collaboration with key stakeholder and change leadership director.
- You will manage internal (DMCE) communications and events (memos, newsletters, town hall, edge series etc).
- You will draft content for articles, video scripts, or (DMCE) SYNC page.
- You will organise content calendar across (DMCE).
- You will foster relationships with advocates.
- You will assist in communication of strategies or messages from senior leadership.
- You will have proven experience as a communications specialist.
- Experience in copywriting and editing.
- Solid understanding of Project Management principles.
- Working knowledge of MS office.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Organisational and planning abilities.
Q3 2021 Priorities:
DMCE Engagement plan creation and management and content plan creation:
- Monthly town halls
- Bi monthly newsletter (ID topics and content creation)
- Monthly EDGE series logistics, write ups and followup comms
- Community management (DMCE) site, side audit)
- Team building sessions every six weeks for (DMCE)
- Build and manage (DMCE)
- Content network
- Manage content calendar
- Manage creative agency for asset development
- Adhoc comms needs from (DMCE)
Please contact me if you want to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity. firstname.lastname@example.org
*Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 48 hours please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful.