- up to £54.9k pro-rata + paid holiday
- Start date:
- August 2021
- Posted By:
- Judy Yebuah
- 12-month contract
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday, inclusive of bank holidays, per year, pro-rata
Our client is looking for an experienced and proactive UX researcher with strong communication and collaboration skills to join a product team in London focused on the future of work. Strong candidates will demonstrate a rigorous approach to qualitative UX research methods as well as having experience shipping consumer and/or enterprise software. In particular, our client values researchers with experience in standard generative and evaluative UX research methods, but who also have a history of taking a creative approach to answering new questions about humans’ interaction and experience with technology. Strong candidates will also have experience in qualitative research insights about users' needs and goals and developing research programs to ensure these insights are appropriately realised in a product.
Ultimately, your expertise and ingenuity in research must do more than just contribute to knowledge – you must also be skilled at driving measurable positive value to the product and to the user experience.
- Drive impact through a range of research approaches and tools particularly in iterative UX testing of early prototypes, such as usability, RITE testing, user interviews, and surveys
- Work closely with partner teams (product design, software engineering) to understand their goals and stay aligned
- Create close partnerships with a variety of research and product stakeholders to ensure a full understanding of the product team needs and priorities
- Engage with other product researchers in the organisation and other brand teams to ensure strong sharing and collaboration practices across the organisation
- Effectively communicate research findings and recommendations to stakeholders and partners
- MA/MS in Cognitive/Experimental Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Anthropology, Cognitive Human Factors, or a related field
- 2+ years of product UX research experience
- Experience in designing research to answer questions about the user experience
- PhD in Cognitive/Experimental Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Anthropology, Cognitive Human Factors, or a related field
- Experience in the AR/VR space
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.